valid means passes the validater. it won't
works means .... works ... id'ing the html is weird, but should work in most
browsers

$("div.foo.bar") might look good but I don't think it works.
 $("div.foo").filter(".bar") would be my choice to do an and.
$("div.bar",".foo") might get you there too.

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ