On May 10, 5:05 pm, "John Resig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, Google Code supports https.
>
> --John

I've tried accessing it over https and tried my Google user name (with
an without the @gmail.com), but not had any luck (probably because I
am not a member). Is there a checkout only role? If not, then I could
always add my plugins (if given access) if they are useful and change
them to MIT/GPL rather than just MIT

Or will there be a way to check them out via a proxy page (which
either checks out live or is generated by a cron job).