So, to help me out, if i have the following code:

$(document).ready(function()
{
$("span.email").each(function(){
$(this).html( $(this).html().replace("<at>","@") );
});
$("p.jhide").hide();
});

Where and how would i use console.log(anything) to see what's going wrong?

Fahed

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ wrote:

john's trick should do the job with .html or .text