On May 16, 2007, at 8:11 AM, Dan G. Switzer, II wrote:

Mandy,

BTW, would anyone be interested in a short write up on this or the info on
the plugin page is fine for everyone to understand?

As I had some difficulties in catching up with it (coming from the
prototype world), I thought I'll whip something up real fast.

Thoughts?

The more information that's the better it is for everyone. I'm sure you're
information will be of help to lots of people.

-Dan

Absolutely! I agree with Dan. Besides, I've never heard anyone complain about too much documentation. ;-)

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com