Hi Folks

I would like to suggest a improvement in this amazing plugin
http://php.scripts.psu.edu/rja171/widgets/rating.php

look  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/

You have User Rating: 7.4/10 average .

This average could be in a container for example <div  id="average'>7.4</div>
and should be the default value.

About the action I still confuse.

My CMS provide me:
<form class="nodevote-form" id="nodevote-rate-form" method="post"
action="/home/nodevote/18/add">
<select id="edit-vote" class="form-select" name="vote">
<option value="0">Select</option>
<option value="1">1</option>
<option value="2">2</option>
<option selected="selected" value="7">7</option>
<input type="submit" class="form-submit" value="Vote" id="edit-button"
name="op"/>

So two things are important.
If  none <option> isnt selected so Request user vote , and after vote append
vote like Imdb did.
if  <option selected="selected" so show vote (and you should be able to edit
this)

Another very interesting feature is the rollover system (10 start, with
average and you can vote in same place)

I like imdb Star Rating System and I think it is the best solution so why
not make something similar.

Imdb use Ajax.

It is just a suggestion and congratulation to author of Star Rating System.

Regards

Mario