What if you don't care if its cached, or would actually like it to be
cached?

GET is GET, and POST is POST.... I think it would be nice if firefox &
safari cached my GETs

POST is so much better for passing parameters... they don't get logged in
the apache logs and you don't have length limits.

(my 3 cents)