Dan G. Switzer, II wrote on 5/18/2007 10:57 AM:
One thing to remember is to check your browser's cache settings. I always
have mine set to check for newer version with "every visit." That said, I
just turned IE6 to "Automatic" and got the following:

Button #1: Cached
Button #2: Not Cached
Button #3: Not Cached

PS - If IE6 is set to check for a newer version on "every visit" none of the
3 options are cached for me.

Ah, good catch.  I get the same results in IE7 when set to Automatic.  FF also
has a similar setting:

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.cache.check_doc_frequency>

But I already had it set to 3 (the default), which is to only check for a newer
version when the cache is out of date.  So it might be possible to enable
caching in FF with the headers, something to play with I guess.

- Bil