Devin Torres wrote:

Ah, yes, that seems like a really elegant solution. My problem was the
massive amount of transparent PNGs my site was already using. Going
back and applying a class to each image would be less
counter-productive. I can see his implementation breaking in more ways
than just traversing the DOM for img tags and applying it within. I
love the insight though, maybe there's something I can use from Klaus'
solution.

-Devin

The class is not required at all and just an example. You could use whatever selector suits your needs:

body img {

-- Klaus