Mandy Singh wrote:
Anyone on how I can handle this? This is really necessary for this plugin to be useful to me. I am sure people have faced this before, can someone not help?

I'm sorry, I'm super busy and I cannot give support right now. The double loading is a timing issue and a fix was already found for that. You may want to read through this comment and the following one:

http://www.stilbuero.de/2007/04/07/tabs-27-flexibility/#comment-48208

Further down there's also one in german regarding the same problem but that doesn't help much I assume.

Unfortunately I hadn't time to merge these fixes into the plugin.

--Klaus