Not sure if I fully understand what you are saying.  But if I do, you are
just changing what is inside the next and prev functions, now, if there
other effects you want to add, what I posted may need to be altered.  Let me
know if I am understanding you correctly.

That's cool Ben, it's really more of an enhancement, I'm up and
running with thickbox already.
The fades would of been nice. So I needed to think in terms of adding
the fades not replacing something else entirely then?
All good...

Sterlinghttp://www.KenzoMedia.comhttp://www.KenzoHosting.com