On May 27, 11:00 pm, Anders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been working on improving Sam Collet's original timePicker.
>
> Here is the result:http://labs.perifer.se/timedatepicker/
>
> The demo is a Google Calendar-like time/datePicker. It's far from
> perfect, most of the issues are with the datePicker though, which for
> example not yet have support for focus/blur. Kelvin? ;)

   This is indeed much better, kudos. But, I think, it's still missing
unobtrusiveness of <http://www.frequency-decoder.com/2006/10/02/
unobtrusive-date-picker-widgit-update/> and other nice features like
setting "start of the week" by clicking on the column.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/