Olivier,

The .siblings() function excludes the elements selected, e.g.:
  $("#myId").siblings();
will select all siblings of the element with ID "myId", and will exclude
that element from the results.

--rob

On 5/30/07, Olivier Percebois-Garve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Thanks a lot.I'll test that tomorrow back at work.It looks correct.
I never used children(), and its seems to solve issues I had on other
scripts.

I also dream on a brothers() method (all other siblings except itself) ...

Olivier

Rob Desbois wrote:

Yes you're absolutely correct.

Try this:

> jQuery.fn.accordionQuizz = function(accordion) {
>       this.children('[EMAIL PROTECTED], label').each(function(){

I haven't tested it though.