Not certain I understand your requirements exactly, but try one of the
following:
  $('ol.ol1 > li.correctchosen');
or
  $('ol.ol1 > li').find('.correctchosen');

Does that help?
--rob

On 6/4/07, SamCKayak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

$('ol.ol1 > li') // returns a complete set of list elements containing
quiz results...

Some of the results contain correct answers, some incorrect
answers...  The indicator would be another list contaiing the choices
and assigned classes:  .correctchosen or .correctnotchosen

How do I filter the set so that it returns the set of correct list
elements?  I want $('ol.ol1 > li'), but only those that contain at a
deepter level of the DOM, another li.correctchosen

Something like:

$('ol.ol1 > li').filter('go inside the li, looking for
li.correctchosen')

Sam

--
Rob Desbois