Hi,
I'm using (and loving) the Interface (v1.2) ImageBox component, on
jQuery 1.1.2.  It works as advertised -- thank you to the authors!

My question is this: I have some large images to display, so I would
like to specify a max width / height to the overlay container (or
whatever the appropriate div is).  I already have thumbnail versions,
so the normal display works fine, but when users click and ImageBox
displays the full image, it's huge, way bigger than I want.

Short of creating scaled-down versions of my "full-size" images, can I
somehow tell ImageBox a max width/height?

I don't mind coding it myself in my copy of the script, but would
appreciate any guidance on the matter.  Thanks,

Yoav