Joel Birch wrote:

Hi jQuistadores,

I have made some changes to my Superfish menu plugin and probably need to give it a version number. I think the previous version was stable and this version adds a feature so I'm calling this version Superfish v1.1. I don't really know versioning but this should do.
[...]
I have been wanting to use HoverIntent with Superfish since day one, so thanks go to Carleigh Romeis for the interest that kicked me into gear, and of course to Brian Cherne for his amazingly useful HoverIntent plugin.
Great stuff! I'm looking forward to the moment I get a chance to use that plugin :-)

Your description at "What is it?" implies that the menu is able to degrade. When I turn off JS, I don't see any menu at all, I think that was the idea behind it.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de