clueTip is awesome: HYPERLINK
"http://examples.learningjquery.com/62/"http://examples.learningjquery.com/6
2/

   _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rob Desbois
Sent: vendredi 8 juin 2007 16:54
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Jquery similar to twinhelix's supernote js

There are a couple of plugins like this, the ones that immediately spring
out of my bookmarks are:
* HYPERLINK
"http://www.codylindley.com/blogstuff/js/jtip/"http://www.codylindley.com/bl
ogstuff/js/jtip/
* HYPERLINK
"http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-tooltip/"http://bassista
nce.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-tooltip/

Not used either of them though.
--rob

On 6/8/07, HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED] <HYPERLINK