Hi all.

I wrote about this in a previous post, but now I find out new things
trying to find a solution.

To summarize: I dessign an image gallery, and when I click on one
thumbnail I want to get the bigger version, changing the src attribute
of an image located inside a div.

The first time I load the default image when the page is loadinf,
there is no problem, but when I click in a different thumbnail, in IE6
the image cannot load the file, but it does in FF and IE7.

You have an example in:
http://www.icorpal.com/index.php?seccion=promociones&codigo=8

The code to achieve this is:

1. To load the default image:
  $("#vista_promocion").load_image("http://www.icorpal.com/helpers/
image_cropped.php?
width=300&height=200&position=center&quality=75&codigo=617");

2. To change that image, when the user clicks on the thumbnail:

$("a.preview_promocion").each(function(){$(this).bind
("click",function(){$("#vista_promocion img").attr("src", "http://
www.icorpal.com/helpers/image_cropped.php?width=300&height=200&position=center&quality=75&codigo="+$(this).attr("id"));
});});

Today I discovered two things that make it work:

1. If the image is in the cache it works.

2. If after $("#vista_promocion img").attr("src",... I write an alert
function, it works also. I tried to set a delay function here to check
if that can help, but it doesn´t help.

Well, can anybody help?

Thanks in advanced.