On an (un)related note: Is anybody having rendering quirks with the Safari 3 beta on Win XP? I just noticed that a couple sites of mine that I thought would render well in Safari are messed up. Even Google Ads seems to be affected.

Anybody with similar problems?

-- Felix

PS: Click on the link below for thinkingphp.org to see what I mean.
http://www.thinkingphp.org
http://www.fg-webdesign.de

Klaus Hartl wrote:

Mike Alsup wrote:
I'm *really* excited to be able to run Safari on Windows, but has anyone used this beta? I've never seen anything render so slowly. It's entirely unusable on my XP box.

It is also totally annoying that you can't run Safari 3 beta and 2 side by side on a Mac... grrr, Apple is making the same mistakes as Microsoft.

Am I missing something?

-- Klaus