On Jun 13, 12:48 am, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Fabien Meghazi wrote:
> > Maybe what I want to do is pointless or too complicated.
> > I'm curious to know how do you manage double client/server side
> > validation in your applications ?
>
> No, its no pointless at all. Its a very important issue, something I'd
> like to deal with on a more long term issue. So far I've concentrated on
> the client side.
>
> So far I'm using the validation plugin in one application, using JSF as
> the serverside MVC framework. Defining basic validation rules looks like
> this:
   <snip>

   FWIW, it's no way related to the plugin, but I have patched CakePHP
to dump the validation rules in JSON <https://trac.cakephp.org/ticket/
2359>; I think, this will help to have only one rule.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/