Don't try to use logic on me, Brandon.  It'll never work!  :-)

I'll try to get that changed tonight.

Mike

On 6/14/07, Brandon Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On the topic of blockUI ... could you change the name of the file to match
the folder name: jquery.blockUI.js

This will allow  you to add a build task to the build.xml so you can quickly
provide a min, pack and/or zipped version.

--
Brandon Aaron