I want to thank all the little people.  (Under 5 ft tall).

Seriously, I have been involved in alot of 'communities' in the last decade
and every single one was a complete pain in the ass.
This is the very first one that I actually enjoy.  I think its a testament
to how easy jQuery is to TEACH.

Sometimes we emphasize how easy it is to learn, but I find the ease of
showing someone else how to use it to be even more powerful.

Anyway, I am having a blast with jQuery, using it and teaching it.  I hope
everyone else is too.

Glen