Glen,

I'm thrilled that you've officially joined the cult ... ummm ... I mean ... team. As a member of the welcoming committee, I'm pleased to announce that we have sent you some fabulous membership prizes via carrier pigeon, including an upside-down flower pot, a 10% discount coupon for any DEVO 8-track tape (while supplies last), and a 5-page, 4-color instructional brochure detailing the secret jQuery Team handshake.

Seriously, though, you've been a huge asset to this community already, and I'm excited that you're part of the team. You bring a unique and refreshing perspective to the community. I'm sure we'll be tapping you more and more not only for your help in getting the word out about jQuery but also for your UX expertise.

Cheers,

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com