Sean,

That's a nice lightweight tabs implementation.  One thing I would
suggest is to refrain from using keywords (return) as option keys.  I
rarely ever use quotes around my keys so I know I would be annoyed if
a plugin imposed this on me.  :-)

Also, your doc-ready handler can be simplified:

$(function(){ $(".idTabs").idTabs(); });

Cheers!

Mike