Richard D. Worth wrote:
I think a small list of conventions on the wiki (next to the mailing list subscribe link) would be appropriate. It could be kept up to date very easily and would teach newcomers of our ways.

- Richard
1. Actually you should add it to the footer if you are going to require (or suggest) that standard.

2. That doesn't work for people who get digest... it will just look worse for them. More to not read looking for the actual title of the post.

3. When things get this progressive you SHOULD be moving to a newsfeed or a forum.

4. Newcommers to the list aren't newcommers to JS or jQuery all the time. People don't like to manage this and that and the next thing and more and more. :)

That is a summary of what my thoughts. It just seems like this approach is wrong IMO.

John