could such behavior be scripited ?

On 6/21/07, Su <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I recall correctly, suckerfish menus assume each of the items is going
to be the same width.
I've gotten around this by first styling a base width that they'd all get,
and then basically listing a *lot* of very specific selectors(via IDs on
each top-level item) in the stylesheet to override as needed. Which may or
may not be worth the effort in your case. If you do it, make sure you go
through a full round of browser testing, as there were definite quirks that
had to be accounted for.