Hi Josh,

I wonder if you could get your <tr> through a different ajax method and then append it to the <tbody> once it's retrieved. Something like this, perhaps:

$.get('prodsched/dom_dpdcolorrow.html', function(data){
  $(data).appendTo('#' + asp + '_tbody');
});

Not positive it will work, but worth a shot.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com