Ganeshji ciao,
for "unknown number" i mean that the script (wich is my first attempt
at making something with jquery) waits for the images to be fully
downloaded before even counting how much of them are present for each
gallery and counting that images a new list of links is built.
Maybe unknown number of images is not correct but while experimenting
with my script i found that was easier to build the links if i already
knew how much of them.

I would like to make the gallery responsive to mouse gestures (left -
right) and scroll accordingly. In flash is easy, i want to see if i
can 'convert' some flash AS code i have to jQ.

GC