[x] .mask
[  ] .maskInput

-- Felix
--------------------------
My latest blog posts:

ThinkingPHP and beyond

My Business: http://www.fg-webdesign.de

Josh Bush wrote:
As my masked input plugin approaches 1.0, I'm noticing that my plugin
isn't following the conventions of the jQuery library itself.

Currently my plugins main method is .maskedinput(mask,options)

I'm thinking I should change it to .maskInput(mask,options) or
simpley .mask(mask,options)

I think this change is good because it's a verb and it shows action.

Also, there is a global method which allows user defined char
placeholders which Jörn advided me to namespace off.

So, I plan to put it in $.MaskedInput.addPlaceholder(character,regex).

What do you all think of the proposed name changes?  I think it's
important to remain consistent with the base library.  I want to make
sure that I get everything settled once I reach 1.0.

Thanks
Josh
digitalbush.com