Glad to have the new version of jQuery out, the speed improvements are
really nice.
I'm trying it out with the datePicker plugin and it seems fine.

I'm having trouble getting the datePicker to work with the linked select
elements example. I'm trying to make it loop through the document
looking for elements with a class of 'date-select' and then set up a
scoped set of events on the descendant select boxes and anchor tag.
There's a bit much code to post in the email here's a link to the page
I'm working on:

http://www.sanchothefat.com/dev/js/datepickertest.html

As far as I can tell, using $('a', this) etc.. should work but I'm
getting no js errors and no datePicker. Has anyone done something like
this with the datePicker before? It's for generated date selects so this
is the best solution for the job.

Cheers,
Rob