Oh man, I'll need a night out after signing all those pictures :-P

--John

On 7/5/07, Glen Lipka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just a reminder, the first million respondents get a night out on the town
with John Resig.

Survey is very short and helps out the whole community.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=uB_2bAIx8Qg1Tc7gikoMXEnQ_3d_3d

Thanks. :)

Glen

On 7/4/07, Glen Lipka < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please take a moment to fill out the following jQuery survey.
> 10 quick multi-choice questions.  It will help us understand the community
and focus our energies in the future.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/bd/1f/e1af024128a06f9db58db010.L.jpg

http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/member/7/7/c/0/member_1230656.jpeg