Dear friends!

It is comfortable to $.extend json data with JQuery. Is it possible to
sort/arrange JSON data the same comfortable way?
Most of the json data arranging solution that I googled was about
sorting on server and then ajax-request it.
I am trying to make my application work in a different way - first
generate/request JSON with source data and build up interface from it
on a client. And now I am stuck trying to find a beautiful way to sort
and filter UL\OL list in app interface. Any suggstion? Or maybe it is
incorrect approach?

Thanks, and sorry for slight offtopic!
Greetings, Edzo