What I'm trying to figure out how to do is to have jQuery handle
multiple events on one page, that are pulled out a of a database (can
be any amount of numbers).

A good example of what I'm trying to do would be a large FAQ listing,
where each question is clickable, which after it is clicked, expands
the answer under it.

After doing all of the reading I've only found ways that unless I
manually specifiy each div differently, clicking on one question will
expand all of the answers. With a some what random amount of questions
on each page, how could I make it so that it could check each question
and expand each individual answer?