Thanks! I'm actually using jVariations on a project this week. So hopefully
a real-world example won't be too hard to come up with. :) The unfortunate
thing with real-world examples is that the HTML and CSS will be more
complicated... so it'll be harder to tell what the plug-in does... I'll see
what I can do.

Not being able to configure the control panel (title, color, position, etc)
is bothering me. I may add those configurable options sooner rather than
later. We'll see how much time I can fork over to plug-in development. I'll
do my best to keep r3 backwards compatible (I don't see any problems with
this at the time).

Brian.