Glen, you have a typo in the test. It should be jQuery v1.1.3.1! ;)

Glen Lipka wrote:
Actually, I am putting my money where my mouth is:
http://www.commadot.com/jquery/speedtest/

This shows library SIZE and it also uses an actual website. (My blog, which is typical of normal WordPress blogs).

I'm still playing with the selectors. not sure why some didnt find anything.

Glen