Bruce wrote:

You know what?

While some of us don't know it all, aren't highly "evolved" programmers, and maybe even don't ask a question or ask for help in the "proper" way.

None of you knew anything when you started either.

jquery may be great, but completely ignoring help requests from newbies makes it sad and creates a lot of negativity.

No more ques, I'll drop off list and promote something else/

Bruce,

I'd be willing to help as always on this list, but you want to know what happened?

Because of you starting a new thread by hitting reply in another topic ("Setting DOM values (non-attributes)"), your mail was buried away in another thread I wasn't interested in (I cannot follow every single thread on the list). Of course I'm viewing the list threaded in my Thunderbird and threading isn't controlled by a mail's subject but some mail headers you will hardly ever see instead.

This is exactly why I keep pointing out on the list that this is bad practice and decreases your chances to get help (obviously).

I now found this thread by chance.

I'm sorry that that happened, but it was actually your fault and instead of accusing us not being helpful you should learn how to properly post to a mailing list first.

Moreover, as Karl already pointed out, I'm a very hard working person, and you cannot expect an answer to popup within the next few minutes. Although that happens quite often on the list, it is not granted.

--Klaus