Sorry i was away the whole weekend but Stephan Beal answered your question i see.

I want to add that many (php) developers want to generate js, css, html with their server language to have full control over every variable they can think of. For instance most php software allows you to set up the base paths for the site but if you develop js and css independent the path you use in those files are static.

Anyway i will start working on it this week and how to show something as soon as possible.

--
David Duymelinck

Ganeshji Marwaha schreef:
pardon my ignorance... i dont understand the purpose...