On Jul 16, 4:14 pm, Klaus Hartl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hm, in my opinion it is better to keep the three layers structure
> (HTML), presentation (CSS) and behavior (JS) as separated as possible.

That's certainly true, but creating an arbitrary number of classes for
different row colors could easily become unmaintainable. For that case
i would recommend looping and setting the colors via css(). If it's
only 2 or 3 different colors, using a CSS class would be much simpler,
but i got the vague impression that the OP would be using an
arbitrarily large list.