Hello everyone, Im having a bit of trouble using blockui. I've added the plugin here http://pioneer.dlg360.com/order/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2678 <http://pioneer.dlg360.com/order/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2678> when you click "add to basket" it should ask you a question(instead it asks the question for 2 seconds then submits). But for some reason its forcing the submit instead of waiting for the answer as the blockui demo shows. I just cant seem to fix it, anyone have any suggestions? here is my code http://pastebin.mozilla.org/157254

Thanks any help is appreciated

-Anthony