Listen up, kids. The Waite Group published some of the most important books
of the microcomputer / personal computer revolution. Check the book list at
www.mitchwaite.com to see what I'm talking about. If you haven't heard of
some of these books, rest assured that your elders have. :-)

Well, I'm definitely one of those elders, having started programming back in 1989. Wow, its a pleasure to have you here Mitch.

Mitch is one of those guys we all owe a debt of gratitude to, so let's help
him out with his jQuery questions, OK? :-)

No doubt. I need to hit the sack but I did ping Joern about Mitchell's accordian concerns earlier. Joern's PC was acting up but I'm sure he'll follow up on the posting shortly.

Rey