From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tane
Piper
Sent: vendredi 20 juillet 2007 13:45
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] [ANNOUNCE] jQuery Accessibility Plugin

Hi Folks,

Today I am happy to release my second plugin for jQuery - the jQuery
Accessibility Plugin.

Code: http://code.google.com/p/ability/
Demo: http://webrocket.ulmb.com/ability/

This plugin takes a div that you pass in, and adds the additional HTML required
for the buttons:

$('#mydiv').ability();

This plugin provides text resizing, allowing you to pass in as many classes as
you would like to attach to the accessibility plugin.  Same with the theme
switching.  And there is a reset button too.  I have also provided 2 basic CSS
files to use.

The only requirement is the Cookie plugin from the jQuery plugin repository, as
this saves the text size and theme over the users session.

As usual, feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ x ] blogable [ ] ask first [ ] private

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.476 / Base de données virus: 269.10.10/908 - Date: 19/07/2007 18:10

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private