I whipped up a demo
http://commadot.com/jquery/selectors/contains.htm

I used EACH().  However, I just feel like I am missing something.
There has got to be a way to do this without an IF statement.

Also, I would remiss not to mention.  You shouldn't use onclick="".
The goal (imho) is to make the cleanest possible HTML source.

By using the jQuery click() feature you can bind click methods using the
same CSS as everything else.
$("p").click( function() { alert("Hello"); } );

However, the code on the demo does do what you asked. :)

If someone (or me) figure out the 1 line way, we will post it.  Its itching
my brain right now.

Glen