> What I am trying to do now is to save a reference of the plugin's handler,
> unbind it, add my handler which will do my stuff then invoke the plugin's
> handler. But I can't seem to be able to get the reference of the plugin's
> handler since it is registered through the bind() call.

Can you post a page that shows what you are trying to do? Maybe there
is a better way.

If the plugin is meant to be a reusable component, it seems like
having the more specific page click handler call the plugin's click
handler is not very elegant.

If the page's click handler always needs to request the plugin to do
something, maybe it would be better to have the click handler trigger
a custom event on the element rather than try to mooch off the click.

Inside a handler, you can reference the handler function object using
arguments.callee if that turns out to be useful.