Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me out with a little issue im having.
I want jquery to convert the target of any link that isn't within my
internal site. i tried it one way, in which i added a class to each
link that was to go outside. that worked and turned the links from...

<a class='redir' href="http://google.com";>Google</a>
--to--
<a class='redir' href="http://mysite.com/redirect.php?url=http://
google.com">Google</a>
--using the jquery--
$("a.redir").attr("href","<?=$root;?>frame.cfmx?url=" + $
("a.redir").attr("href"));

buuut... i want to get rid of using the classes altogether. whats the
right way to see if mysite.com is in the href part of the link, and if
its not, append my redirect script. ive started it below but its just
not working for me

if($("a").attr("href").contains("http://mysite.com";) == false)
{
        $(this).attr("href","http://mysite.com/redirect.php?url="; + $