Can someone please help?

i am using this call in the head of my document to call jquery and
plugins.

<script src="/images/wac/Template/js/jquery.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>
<script src="/images/wac/Template/js/jquery.innerfade.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>
<script src="/images/wac/Template/js/jquery.accordion.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>
<script src="/images/wac/Template/js/Common.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>

In the common i am using this code

var $j = jQuery.noConflict();
$j(document).ready(function() {
//Function for the Inner Fade News Ticker
        $j('.NewsLC').innerfade({
                        animationtype: 'fade',
                        speed: 700,
                        timeout: 9000,
                        type: 'random',
                        containerheight: '30.0em'
$j(document).ready(function() {
        $j('#SpeakerDIV').Accordion({
                        showSpeed: 250,
                        hideSpeed: 250,
                        header: 'div.title',
                        active: false,
                        alwaysOpen: false,
                        animated: true

But this still is not working and giving me an error. If i use just
one of them they work fine but when i try and use both of them i get
this javascript error.

0.tagname is null or not an object

Can someone please help? I figure the two plugins are conflicting and
i just dont know how to fix.

The plugins are

jquery.innerfade.js

And

jquery.accordion.js

Thanks soooo much in advance for the help!!!!!