ok so after looking in fire bug it says the error is in the
jquery.accordian.js

and is

jQuery(":first-child", this)[0] has no properties
Accordion(Object showSpeed=250 hideSpeed=250
header=div.title)jquery.accordion.... (line 174)
(no name)()Common.js (line 25)
e()jquery.js (line 11)
e()jquery.js (line 11)
e([function(), function()], function(), undefined)jquery.js (line 11)
e()jquery.js (line 11)
[Break on this error] header: jQuery(':first-child', this)
[0].tagName // take first childs tagName ...