Hi,

I'm afraid I haven't got any alternative suggestions...

If you only need one calendar on the page and don't need a popup one as well you could implement a temporary dodgy hack... You could look for the calls to close the calendar and just comment them out... It's not pretty but could get you out of a fix,

Cheers,

Kelvin :)

Larry Garfield wrote:

Thanks, Kelvin.  (And sorry about misspelling your name. <g>)

I was afraid you were going to say that.  Unfortunately my timeframe allowed
for this project is measured in hours, not weeks, so I doubt I'd even have time
to try and figure out how to do it myself.  Is there a method that you think
would work that you haven't tested yet, or is it just a non-available feature?

Is there some alternate plugin you can recommend?  Or some possible alternate
interface that's similar that could be accomplished with datePicker?

Thanks.

--Larry Garfield