Ganeshji,

Would you mind terribly zipping up all of the files, demos and docs so I can download everything at one time?

I'd like to keep a local copy of everything for archival purposes.

Rey...

Ganeshji Marwaha wrote:
Hi list,

I have updated the jCarouselLite plugin to its next revision - 0.4.0. The project page is at http://www.gmarwaha.com/jquery/jcarousellite/index.php <http://www.gmarwaha.com/jquery/jcarousellite/index.php>

This revision adds a few cool features(based on demand) and fixes a few bugs. It looks pretty stable now. If it stays stable for sometime, i might raise it to 1.0 status pretty soon.

1. Added support for mouse-wheel interaction. By adding "mouseWheel:true" to your list of options, you can scroll your mouse-wheel and navigate the carousel. 2. Added support for auto-scroll. You can specify a delay between 2 subsequent scrolls in the "auto" option, and your carousel will magically keep scrolling 3. The mouseWheel, autoScroll and button based navigation are not mutually exclusive. You can use all three with the same carousel if you want. 4. Added support for scrolling more than one item at a time. Just add "scroll: someNumber" here to scroll that many items per unit of navigation. 5. Fixed bugs that were both reported here on the list and sent to my personal email. Thanks guys for all your feedback. 6. Added 3 more demos to the project page, improved the documentation and installation sections. The changelog and known-issues sections are also updated. So, you should get a pretty accurate picture of the project's current status there.

The best part is, it is still approximately 1.9 KB light (compressed).

I would be glad to hear some feedback. -GTG

--
BrightLight Development, LLC.
954-323-2225 (o)