On Jul 28, 5:55 pm, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My advice to all who are concerned about this is to engage the plugin
> authors in some way to motivate them to update their work. If they don't
> want to, then consider adopting the plugin and enhancing it. That's
> happened on several occasions which much success.

Just a quick comment to the Users out there: often a simple, "i use
your plugin" mail works wonders to motivate a coder. If one feels that
his code is getting used then he's more likely to keep enhancing it.
If it is used but he never hears about it (i.e., gets no fan mail)
then it is far more likely to fall to the way-side.

:D