From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:19 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ClueTip Issue: I can only get the tip to display to
the right...

Hi Rick,

On Jul 29, 2007, at 2:39 PM, Rick Faircloth wrote:

Is there a way to turn off the question mark that appear on mouse-over of a
cluetip?

Now there is. :-) The default is the question mark if the tip attribute and
the href attribute are the same. But now you can change it to whatever you
want by changing the "cursor" option.

Take a look at the test page at http://test.learningjquery.com/clue/demo/

It's getting very close to ready for the next "beta" release. I think I've
fixed the window jumping thing. Haven't gotten to the positioning of the
clueTip below the mouse position yet, but other little stuff is fixed.

Also, I changed the way I'm doing alternate styles. There is now a
cluetipClass option. All CSS is written in the same jquery.cluetip.css file
(though you can just as easily put others in a separate stylesheet. Setting
{cluetipClass: 'jtip'} for example, will add a "cluetip-jtip" class to <div
id="cluetip">. You can create your own "theme" by setting cluetipClass to
something else (for example, "rick") and then apply your styles to
.cluetip-rick, .cluetip-rick #cluetip-inner, and so on.  The advantage of
this change is that you can have differently styled clueTips on the same
page. See how examples 8 and 9 on the demo (URL above) have the jTip style
while the others have the default style.

Thanks again for the feedback/bug reports.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg

www.englishrules.com

www.learningjquery.com

Karl,

I think it may lead my users to think that it implies that there may be
something else

to be seen other than a cluetip with an image.

Rick