Hi Christof

I'm pretty sure the web in a couple years whould be the same but
the tools will drasticly change. Take a look and see what's
going on right now.

> 2. If you still need exact visual reproduction of something,
> there is always flash. You can not have accessability and
> exact visual reproduction at the same time as much as you
> never can exactly measure position and momentum at the same time.

That's the idea behind it. They like to change this in the future.
Isn't that a good idea?

> 3. We have had a browser engine to rule them all, IE, but
> noone ever liked it.
> You just change the dictator but stay in domination. Having
> multiple browser engines gives the users back their freedom
> of choice. For web developers an designers it sometimes is a
> pita, but in the whole it is better to have a pita for some
> and freedom or all.

I guess the idea behind the concept is to get a way to use
a specific rendering engine in different browsers. This means
the software we speak about is a piece of midleware which
runs in a browser of the users choice and is able to render the
visited page with the engine the developer decides to use.

This would make the develeopers choose the rendering engine
and the user the browser. Isn't that freedom?

btw, I think we could get in trouble in the near future if
we just buy what others do. I think it's more then interesting
to try to get a foot into the door and develop a middleware
which makes it possibible to let us choose rendering engines
etc.

This yould make us much more independent from the browser
companies and give us the prower we need.

I don't telling everything will become better and there
will be no rendering problems or bugs etc. But the idea
is really interesting.

Regards
Roger Ineichen